Banner Image 1

Take a look in the beautiful Cellars

Banner Image 1
Banner Image 1
Banner Image 1

Search Accommodation





Springton Galleries, Museums and Collections



Friedensberg Historic German School Museum
Springton
Built in 1861 on land and with money donated by George Fife Angas, Friedensberg (Hill of Peace) Schoolroom with Headmaster's residence attached also served for four decades as St Johannes Church for the early Prussian Lutheran pioneer settlers at Springton.
Read More
Categories: Galleries, Museums and Collections; Historical Sites and Heritage Locations; Landmarks and Buildings;